How about a mobile game where you get to be Mother Earth? Dino island has you herding precious, innocent dinosaurs around to protect them from the scourge of blood thirsty cavemen. Aside from swiping around frantically, you’ve also got a handful of natural powers to help control (or spread) the chaos of the island, including:
- Volcanoes that create mountains, new land and fires.
- Meteors that destroy things and start fires.
- Earthquakes that cause rocks to fall from mountains and cliffs to sink into the sea.
- Tidal waves that flood beaches.
- Rain storms that extinguish fires and re-grow vegetation.
Interestingly enough (I guess?), this was one of the first games I made in Unity.